Bebopvox brings you this week's hot items! News, songs, skins, maps, and more are ready to get you going, enjoy!
Update: Snapshot 14w34c has been released to fix the following crashes:
- MC-44610] – Speeding up baby animal growth does not consume growth/breeding item
- MC-48011] – Ender dragon experience drops are not affected by doMobLoot gamerule
- MC-48577] – Item and XP drops are sucked towards the player's feet instead of their chest/torso
- MC-51123] – Endermites spawn from thrown ender pearls even when doMobSpawning gamerule is false
- MC-57247] – Creative Inventory screen causes fps drop
- MC-57525] – Sponge absorbing bug
- MC-65815] – Baby villagers display blocks on their head in the wrong location
- MC-67659] – XPOrbs attracted to spectators
- MC-67830] – Ladder, torch and redstone torch texture are darker.
- MC-68034] – clone, fill, setblock leaving behind ghost entities
Update: Snapshot 14w34b has been released to fix the following crashes:
- MC-67915] – written_book item page text not backwards compatible with v1.7 saves
- MC-67974] – Crash when reaching y=254
- MC-67976] – Cannot place armor stands
- MC-67981] – Furnace Inventory is not being updated correctly / Furnace is generally unusable
- MC-67983] – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
There is a very good chance we will see a 1.8 pre-release this week, so keep your ear to the ground!
The Page Minecraft Mondays (on Tuesday); Snapshot Update 14w34c! was first posted on 7:03 pm, August 19, 2014 in the category Minecraft Forum it has been viewed 1056 times.
Short Title: Minecraft Mondays (on Tuesday); Snapshot Update 14..
Full Title: Minecraft Mondays (on Tuesday); Snapshot Update 14w34c!
Raw Date: 2014-08-19 19:03:29
Nice Date: 7:03 pm, August 19, 2014
Content Length: 1441