You know what Minecraft needs more of? Hoppy things! What hops around a lot...hm. Frogs? Springboards? Jumping beans? Let's see, what could it be...
- Huge thanks to Reddit's RedstoneHelper for comprehensive bunny info!
- Video - jump length and height are inversely related
- Multiple skins, including one for @xyZenTV's late pet Toast which will only show when named "Toast" - Screenshots
- Drop rabbit feet, used to brew potions of leaping (II) (colored green) - Screenshots
- Also drop: rabbit hide, which can be crafted into leather with 4 pieces; rabbit meat, which can be smelted for cooked rabbit, which restores 5 hunger points
- Sheep now drop mutton, which can be smelted into cooked mutton
- Can be bred and tamed using carrots
- Don't reproduce on their own
- Will flee from players
- Rare variant: killer rabbit of caerbannog, has a 1/1000 chance to spawn, will attack players - Screenshots
- Will eat planted carrots
- More info on animations
- All types of natural bunnies: white, brown, gold, black & white, salt & pepper - Screenshot
- Crafted using a cooked rabbit, a carrot, a baked potato, a mushroom and a bowl
- Restores 10 hunger points
- It’s a secret to everybody!
- More rewrites, optimizations & bug fixes.
- Improved debug world type.
- Recalibrated the quantum flux regulator.
- Bug MC-15202 – Player can be pushed around by mobs while on horseback
- Bug MC-16387 – Nether Fortresses are ignoring "Generate Structure" setting at world creation
- Bug MC-26987 – Horse tries to breed with another horse that is not yet in Love mode
- Bug MC-29558 – Double plants cannot be broken by placing a different block on the block it occupies
- Bug MC-29803 – Statistics doesn't resize / Buttons missing after resize
- Bug MC-30002 – Falling / Landing particles / particles applied to the player centered on the block rather than the player
- Bug MC-36489 – Mooshrooms lose their name (from name tag) when sheared
- Bug MC-37416 – when the disk is put in jukebox the name does not appear
- And many more that weren’t reported on the bug tracker!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, the creepers win!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Minecraft issue tracker!
Short Title: Snapshot 14w27a is Now Ready for Hopping!
Full Title: Snapshot 14w27a is Now Ready for Hopping!
Raw Date: 2014-07-10 19:03:29
Nice Date: 7:03 pm, July 10, 2014
Content Length: 2931