We have reached a point for Minecraft 1.11 where we feel ready to level up our snapshots to pre-release status! The observer, llamas, and exploration maps will soon hit all vanilla servers across the world, and heres your last chance to give it a test run before it does so.
Unless we encounter unexpected issues of grandiose seriousness, the target release date is November 14!
Bugs fixed in 1.11-pre1:
- [Bug MC-67665] - Mouse click position always lags a few frames behind the crosshair
- [Bug MC-101457] - JSON signs with the score tag dont work.
- [Bug MC-103399] - /debug command create empty files
- [Bug MC-107581] - Animation of totem is affected by fixed display setting rotation (and is inverted)
- [Bug MC-107848] - Shulker and shulker boxes have dark corners
- [Bug MC-108270] - Wither skeleton spawing quelled by normal skeletons
- [Bug MC-108934] - The ench: tag doesnt have glint with potions, but name is colored otherwise
- [Bug MC-108984] - Server can softlock client
- [Bug MC-109303] - Hoppers do not pass items back and forth at a regular speed and comparators can not read them correctly
- [Bug MC-109507] - Placing Shulker Box at 0 0 0 Causes Client Crash
- [Bug MC-109563] - Trapped chests no longer update components it powers through the block its on
- [Bug MC-109566] - Inventory: Single Stack Items dont drop off into a slot when cursor is moving
- [Bug MC-109568] - Cannot drag all held items
- [Bug MC-109576] - Curse of Binding in no creative inventory tab anymore
- [Bug MC-109577] - Unbreaking and Mending are only listed in Tools creative inventory tab
- [Bug MC-109587] - Elytra are sometimes transparent on an armor stand
- [Bug MC-109603] - Observers can cause powerable blocks to be stuck on
- [Bug MC-109605] - Inverting redstone torches prints lskdjfldskjf to log
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we cant fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the New Profile button. Call it snapshots and check the box saying Enable experimental development snapshots and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the new profile dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Minecraft server jar
Report bugs here:
Short Title: Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1
Full Title: Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1
Raw Date: 2016-11-08 19:03:02
Nice Date: 7:03 pm, November 8, 2016
Content Length: 2557