Snapshot time! As before, this snapshot is almost entirely bugfixes. (Okay, it IS entirely bugfixes.) Still, it's amazing how many bugs were squashed in this version, including one particularly annoying one where players would fall off of tables and such while sneaking. No more of that!
So, just how many bugs were fixed? Let's take a look:
- [Bug MC-2334] - Sneaking on shorter than full blocks (chests, enchantment table…) will make you fall nonetheless
- [Bug MC-36360] - No player sound when “Friendly Creatures” are turned off
- [Bug MC-73494] - Translation for white wool and white carpet is incorrect (US)
- [Bug MC-86818] - Lingering and Splash Potions show invalid name in statistics
- [Bug MC-87364] - Missing error message for failed scoreboard players tag
- [Bug MC-87989] - Wrong line when casting fishing rod in third person view
- [Bug MC-89174] - /enchant with any invalid ID displays message “There is no such enchantment with ID 0”
- [Bug MC-92105] - Splash and lingering potion ignore Ambient and ShowParticles tag
- [Bug MC-98922] - Fishing hook / bobber cannot **** itself after 1200 ticks and bounces on land
- [Bug MC-99353] - Elytra becomes transparent when wearing enchanted armor
- [Bug MC-102888] - Stray overlay turns dark blue when wearing enchanted armor
- [Bug MC-105966] - Snapshot incompatible with realms message is missing
- [Bug MC-106040] - Command Feedback From “/testforblock” the Wrong Way Around
- [Bug MC-106062] - Language pre-selection is set to “English (US)” even with different choice
- [Bug MC-106586] - Snowballs Duplicate When Thrown
- [Bug MC-107172] - Hitbox of Marker “true” Armor Stands lets their names now appear above them
- [Bug MC-107189] - Elytra still has big model with small mobs/armor stands
- [Bug MC-107321] - Marker armor stands can be set on fire
- [Bug MC-107494] - Cannot summon Vex with empty right hand
- [Bug MC-107550] - Curse of vanishing listed in “Miscellaneous” tab
- [Bug MC-107555] - /debug command missing decimal places
- [Bug MC-107558] - Illager spawn locations keep original block
- [Bug MC-107601] - /enchant command doesn’t allow to put “Curse of Binding” on skulls or pumpkins
- [Bug MC-107623] - Observer Instant wire
- [Bug MC-107631] - Smooth Andesite in Woodland Mansion is sometimes replaced by default worldgen blocks
- [Bug MC-107639] - Shulker Box can’t be read by comparators if placed by dispensers until block update
- [Bug MC-107697] - Llama’s spinning
- [Bug MC-107796] - When open the shulker box make the shulker glitches back and forth
- [Bug MC-107822] - Curse of binding cannot be applied to Elytra in Survival Mode.
- [Bug MC-107872] - Random cobblestone walls spawn next to Mansions
- [Bug MC-107882] - Comparator not updating when Shulker Box behind block is broken
- [Bug MC-107977] - Item not shown in hand when middle click dragging
- [Bug MC-108008] - Hitbox of Marker:1 Armor Stands lets Passengers appear now ABOVE them
- [Bug MC-108034] - Wrong armor_stand hitbox and hitbox update
- [Bug MC-108054] - Observer rotates when being udpated, moved and then reloaded
- [Bug MC-108076] - cartographer villager unlocking exploration map causes HUGE lag
- [Bug MC-108109] - Fire doesnt dissapear after *****
- [Bug MC-108128] - Chaining too many observer blocks crashes the game
- [Bug MC-108159] - Duplicate structure file of woodland mansion room
- [Bug MC-108168] - Shulker box isn’t rotated correctly with structure block
- [Bug MC-108222] - Incorrect value is written for unlimitedTracking tag in map data
- [Bug MC-108317] - Inconsistent capitalization “Note block” in subtitles
- [Bug MC-108321] - Text does not appear in the action bar while chat is set to hidden
- [Bug MC-108373] - area effect clouds created by exploding creeper ignore ShowParticles and Ambient tag
- [Bug MC-108496] - Moving a powered fence gate with a piston doesn’t properly update the fence gate
- [Bug MC-108521] - Animals have trouble jumping up 1 block when led
- [Bug MC-108560] - Inconsistent dropper/dispenser behavior from observer signal
- [Bug MC-108616] - “Local Brewery” achievement icon is an Uncraftable Potion
- [Bug MC-108697] - Observers send out a 2 redstone tick pulse opposed to 1
- [Bug MC-108731] - maxEntityCramming counts passengers and ridden entities as separated entities instead of one combined
- [Bug MC-108865] - Fangs cannot be summoned on transparent blocks
- [Bug MC-108877] - “Local Brewery” achievement can be obtained improperly
- [Bug MC-108945] - The totem of undying appears on relog.
- [Bug MC-108952] - Evocation Illagers run away from the player or villagers even when on the same team
- [Bug MC-109020] - Weird behavior with taged & markered armor stands.
- [Bug MC-109021] - Bursting lingering water bottle produces an effect cloud
- [Bug MC-109058] - Shulker bullet, small fireball, wither skull and fireball cannot hurt/hit vex
- [Bug MC-109078] - Entities become transparent when armor stand with elytra is rendered
- [Bug MC-109086] - Piston Extension have missing model textures for Structure Void
- [Bug MC-109150] - Player phases inside block pushed by piston when sneaking.
- [Bug MC-109240] - Zombies picking up multiple items but only dropping one
- [Bug MC-109255] - Fishing line has unlimited distance
- [Bug MC-109256] - Casting fishing rod while looking straight down freezes server
- [Bug MC-109269] - Player cannot cast a fishing rod while directly looking up
- [Bug MC-109276] - Hopper clock spam empty lines in game output
- [Bug MC-109277] - Fishing rod bobber has incorrect nbt values
- [Bug MC-109290] - Fishing rod bobber floating in the air(Lost the gravity), when the mob died
- [Bug MC-109306] - Shulker boxes lose their “Lock” tag when mined.
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, Grum will get smaller and smaller until he's just a single red pixel!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: Minecraft server jar
Short Title: Snapshot 16w44a Ready For Testing!
Full Title: Snapshot 16w44a Ready For Testing!
Raw Date: 2016-11-03 21:05:07
Nice Date: 9:05 pm, November 3, 2016
Content Length: 6390