Technically, this update covers both 0.15.4 and 0.15.3 as well as the introduction of the recently launched Villain Skin Pack. Good times! This update focuses on the particulars of the game version, as MCPE/Win10 have a number of features lacking in other versions. This doesn't even scratch the surface of all the bugs mercilessly squashed, most of which are listed below:
- More localization fixes.
- Fixed the HUD moving when riding an animal in VR.
- Fixed a few texture issues.
- Some tweaks to Gear VR edition performance & experience.
- Increased draw distance for Win 10 edition.
- Multiplayer invite screen text alignment fixed.
- Tweaks to moving blocks to make them work better & more consistently.
- Fixes to horse breeding to make it consistent with other versions.
- Tweaks to atlas generation.
- Tweaked some Realms purchase functions.
- Small tweak to mouse controls.
- Store screen layout scales better now.
- Fixed comfort issues caused by rain & snow in your face in VR.
- Lead lines no longer disconnect from the hand when jumping in Immersive Mode in Gear VR.
- Leads now display the correct texture & don’t cause crashes in Gear VR.
- Fixed a crash on the inventory screen.
- Horse container screen now keeps labels visible.
- Bone meal and spawn eggs now consumed in Survival mode.
- B button to quit from main menu works on Win 10 edition now.
- Fixed a crash when creating or entering a new world.
- Fixed a crash when traveling the world with render distance set to maximum.
- Worlds with UTF-8 symbols in their name are now displayed in the Play tab for Win 10.
- Fixed some issues with players creating new realms.
- Players can now scroll through the list of friends in the Add Realm window using the controller.
- Inventory can now be opened when a player mounts a pig or horse/donkey/mule.
- Zombies spawn with correct textures in desert biomes.
- Nether brick fence fixed- attaches to cobblestone walls.
- Fixed issue with friends list being cleared on signing out.
- Fall damage for horses fixed.
- Pressing X on the intro page signs the user out.
- Removed phantom image of the currently equipped block when toggling a daylight sensor.
- Fixed item duplication on fences bug.
- Fixed some bugs with pistons (crashing, overwriting, taking power from wrong sources, syncing issues).
- Observer block placement fixed.
- Glass and leaf blocks no longer going invisible when placed next to carpet, pressure plates and accumulated snow.
- Fully grown crops now pop out of farmland when cut-off from light.
- Fixed position of zombie jockeys.
- Fixed crash when shooting an arrow from a dispenser at a TNT minecart.
- Fixed assorted issues causing games to crash.
Also of note: there is a possible crash when players set the draw distance to maximum on the 32-bit Win 10 edition, if they have a discrete (that is, a non-integrated) graphics card. The issue is already being examined, and we can expect fixes in the near future!
Short Title: MCPE/Win10: 0.15.4 Update Going Live!
Full Title: MCPE/Win10: 0.15.4 Update Going Live!
Raw Date: 2016-07-29 19:03:02
Nice Date: 7:03 pm, July 29, 2016
Content Length: 2940