Polar bears and powerful zombies await players in the freshly minted 1.10 full release! While not the largest update for Minecraft, it nonetheless adds a number of awesome new things:
- Many bug fixes
- Added Polar Bear
- Added Husk and Stray
- An auto-jump option
- Improvements to some commands
- Structure blocks for custom maps
- Underground fossils made from bone blocks
- Added Magma Block
- Added Nether Wart Block and Red Nether Bricks
- Some huge mushrooms can be even larger
- A rare chance to find lonely trees in plains
- Find abandoned mineshafts filled with gold in mesa biomes
- Villages generate better paths between the buildings
- More variations of villages, based on the biomes they are built in
- Endermen have been spotted in the Nether
- Removed Herobrine
To test a snapshot, you...wait, this is a full release! Just load up the latest release, and you are good to go. Enjoy!
Short Title: 1.10 Now Live!
Full Title: 1.10 Now Live!
Raw Date: 2016-06-08 19:03:23
Nice Date: 7:03 pm, June 8, 2016
Content Length: 896