The Friendly Update is here!
Okay, I lied: the Friendly Update - 0.15 for Pocket/Windows 10 Edition - is not, in fact, out yet. However, it is coming soon, and has a host of goodies to look forward to!
As the video above shows, some of the new things are obvious (pistons, especially). However, there is a special emphasis on the "friendly" part of the update's name...what could that mean? We may never know!
Right, I lied again. Here's a list of the upcoming changes!
- Mysterious, as-yet-unspecified friendliness
- Pistons and sticky pistons!
- Observer blocks: new blocks that can detect changes in neighboring blocks
- Xbox Live Achievements on iOS and Android
- Online multiplayer with Xbox Live friends!
- Leads, horses and dyeable horse armor!
- Fire charges
- Pig riding!
- A whole new UI for the main menu, shared with the Windows 10 Edition
- You can now tip arrows using a cauldron and potions!
- Husk zombies in the desert
- Stray skeletons in tundras
- Different villages in taigas and savannahs
- Skeleton horse traps!
- Online play uses less bandwidth now
- Note blocks are a lot louder now
- Walking far from spawn generates a lot less jittering now
- Added more mob eggs to the creative menu
- Fixed a lot of crashes!
- Fixed a couple of bugs causing data to be lost or world corruption
- A whole bunch of redstone fixes from the community feedback
- Lots of multiplayer desynchronization fixes
- Nether wart looks different when planted
- Less flickering of the block selection highlight!
- Glass doesn’t become green anymore
- Fixed chests generation in dungeons and desert temples
The 0.15 Friendly Update will go live on , so get ready!
Short Title: PE/Win10: The Friendly Update!
Full Title: PE/Win10: The Friendly Update!
Raw Date: 2016-06-03 21:05:29
Nice Date: 9:05 pm, June 3, 2016
Content Length: 1666