Bugs! More specifically, bugfixes! Mostly done with feature creep, Mojang is now highly focused on bugfixing - and there are still many to fix - with every snapshot getting us one step closer to a full 1.9 release. Remember, it is very important to report any bugs you find, especially if they are not on the tracker already! An unreported bug is an unfixed bug, which someone will inevitably find and point out after release otherwise. We can all get rid of release-date bugs together!
Changed the redstone dust hit-box
Sprinting no longer stops after a while
Mobs no longer spawn on rails
- Changes to how often rabbit's feet drop
- Carrots are now only reverted carrots back to their previous growth state
- [Bug MC-128] - 3rd person view reverts to 1st person view if head inside a block
- [Bug MC-415] - Leaves replace transparent blocks
- [Bug MC-1701] - Flying through a Portal in Creative turns off “fly mode” on the other side
- [Bug MC-1752] - Breaking Doors moves the other part of the door sometimes
- [Bug MC-1846] - First-person perspective parallax problem
- [Bug MC-2255] - Redstone wire uses different criteria for connecting visually and logically
- [Bug MC-2844] - Doors have no placement sound.
- [Bug MC-3430] - Detector rails do not power adjacent powered rails upward on slope
- [Bug MC-3634] - Blocks incorrectly able to be placed on end portal frame
- [Bug MC-3776] - IPv6 Does Not Work
- [Bug MC-3867] - Mob inside mob spawner “stutters” if no player is in spawn range or spawner is outside worldborder
- [Bug MC-4839] - Sprinting Stops After Certain Distance/Time
- [Bug MC-5927] - Daylight Sensor outputting signal when encased
- [Bug MC-5951] - Comparator side input does not recognize all types of redstone power sources
- [Bug MC-7519] - Clearing Nausea Potion Effect will stop it but show portal tint
- [Bug MC-11149] - Redstone hitbox not allowing block below to be hit
- [Bug MC-11519] - Epilepsy trigger from collecting a lot of EXP
- [Bug MC-12959] - TNT mesh rotated wrongly placed vs primed
- [Bug MC-13818] - Unable to see Horse Health in Creative
- [Bug MC-19243] - Breath icon misplaced with Absorption
- [Bug MC-35665] - Glass panes don’t join up correctly with ice blocks
- [Bug MC-38422] - Blocks drop XP with doTileDrops set to false
- [Bug MC-47636] - Boats appear to be sunken in water
- [Bug MC-49370] - mobGriefing false snowman snow placing
- [Bug MC-54109] - Wolfs collar is orange insted of red
- [Bug MC-57569] - Wither Moves During Shield Generation / Wither attacking before initial explosion
- [Bug MC-59777] - Endermen lose ability to dodge melee attacks after being hit
- [Bug MC-62041] - Untamed horses continue consuming food after reaching 100% tameability
- [Bug MC-62118] - Iron bars model issues
- [Bug MC-64139] - Cannot place banner or sign on snow layer level 1
- [Bug MC-64492] - Changes to mob spawning algorithm
- [Bug MC-65214] - Guardians are spawned in random places
- [Bug MC-65240] - Banner pole texture mis-aligned
- [Bug MC-78635] - Stopping a server after save-off causes unexpected data loss
- [Bug MC-80807] - NBT data for SmallFireballs is incomplete
- [Bug MC-84306] - Glowing aura doesn’t work if team color is set to reset
- [Bug MC-92137] - Stairs’ UV Mapping is upside-down
- [Bug MC-92144] - Hopper: java.lang.ClassCastException: ahw cannot be cast to ahn
- [Bug MC-92167] - “Realms Notifications” option in options menu
- [Bug MC-92443] - Typo in soundevent name “enttiy.zombie.infect”
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, the sun will literally stop shining, and then the zombies will never stop spawning.
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds. Do not taunt your worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: Minecraft server jar
Short Title: Snapshot 15w46a Ready for (Bug)testing!
Full Title: Snapshot 15w46a Ready for (Bug)testing!
Raw Date: 2015-11-12 19:03:32
Nice Date: 7:03 pm, November 12, 2015
Content Length: 4242