UPDATE: this is actually changelog 0.12.0.1 not 0.12.1.0! Blame our silly number bot (who has now been recycled) for any confusion.It also includesx86/32-bit support, which wasn’t mentionedin our earlier post.
We’ve released a new version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta to improve functionality and fix some reported bugs & crashes.
Notable improvements & bug fixes
- Added x86 / 32-bit support
- Anvil UI works better- you can access the main UI while renaming/repairing & can place items in the second slot
- Minecarts dont disappear when you enter the nether
- Repopulation achievement fixed
- Squid able to be pulled with a fishing rod
- Creative world saves can be imported to the Trial version
- Nether brick slab now craftable
- You can keep chatting with your friends when you get on a boat
- Fixed spawning/respawning in the Nether & in flat worlds
- Mining emerald ore fixed for correct pickaxe types
- Custom skins tab fixed
- Enchanted books now include enchantment names
- Fixed scenario where writing signs would cause the game to crash
- Fixed issues with furnaces & chests not working
- Fixed crashes when players repeatedly entered & left the Nether
- Audio file fixes
- Fixed crashes for players with non-ASCII characters in names.
- Fixed world progress saved game issue.
Report bugs here:Minecraft issue tracker.
Andfeedback here:Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Edition Feedback
Short Title: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta 0.12.0.1
Full Title: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta 0.12.0.1
Raw Date: 2015-08-11 19:03:33
Nice Date: 7:03 pm, August 11, 2015
Content Length: 1462